Skip the superficial and dive deep on this Sydney tour that reveals the bizarre backstories and incredible histories of the city’s icons.
- From $31 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 10 People
Dark secrets beneath the waves!
Not just a beach on a pristine shore, the golden sands of Manly hide a sinister side full of murder, crime, skull doggery and even pistols at dawn. Dive beneath the blue waves of Manly and discover tales so shocking you couldn’t possibly believe that they were true. We dare you to join us.
- Discover the historic beachfront playground of Sydney and the dark underbelly that lays beneath
- Hear a warts-and-all account of the sins of those Manly characters who history has tried to forget.
- See one of Sydney’s most iconic beachfronts from a different perspective.
- Unique photo opportunities along the way that only a local would know.
- Meeting point: The Bavarian Manly Wharf, Manly Wharf 2, 5 E Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095
- Ending point: Aboriginal Dreamtime Fine Art Gallery, The Corso, Manly NSW 2095
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
5. Check out all our FAQs
- Local English-speaking guide
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- A visit to an accredited Aboriginal Art gallery
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water