Discover those unique views of iconic Sydney that only locals know about. We know how to photograph this town from all angles!
- From $37 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 12 People
Discover Sydney’s Oldest District
Step back to a magical time when rum was a currency and Sydney’s harbour side area of the Rocks was filthy rich with it. See local drinkers in their natural habitat, join them in their ablutions, and learn about why rum was worth rebelling for… then and now.
- Become an insider in the Rocks, Sydney’s oldest neighborhood.
- Hop between five unique local pubs, fueled by tantalizing historical tales.
- Check out Sydney’s sights from a different perspective.
- Indulge in a few glasses of local craft beers.
- Meeting point: 1st floor of the Fortune of War Hotel, 137 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Ending point: Hotel Palisade, 35 Bettington St, Millers Point NSW 2000
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Five drink stops at historic Sydney pubs (purchase own drink)
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for guides
- Additional food and drinks (other than indicated above)