Discover those unique views of iconic Sydney that only locals know about. We know how to photograph this town from all angles! Check out the Amazing Platinum Concierge Bonus
RUM, REBELS & RATBAGS OF SYDNEY
- From $37 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 10 People
Discover Sydney’s Oldest District
Step back to a magical time when rum was a currency and Sydney’s harbour side area of the Rocks was filthy rich with it. See local drinkers in their natural habitat, join them in their ablutions, and learn about why rum was worth rebelling for… then and now.
- Become an insider in the Rocks, Sydney’s oldest neighborhood.
- Hop between five unique local pubs, fueled by tantalizing historical tales.
- Check out Sydney’s sights from a different perspective.
- Indulge in a few glasses of local craft beers.
- Meeting point: Outside the Fortune of War Hotel, 137 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Ending point: Hotel Palisade, 35 Bettington St, Millers Point NSW 2000
Please note: 6% booking fee is assessed on tickets booked online (you can avoid the booking fee by purchasing tickets via phone).
- Local English-speaking guide
- Fun, informative, cheeky interaction
- Five drink stops at historic Sydney pubs (purchase own drink)
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for guides
- Additional food and drinks (other than indicated above)