Skip the superficial and dive deep on this Sydney tour that reveals the bizarre backstories and incredible histories of the city’s icons.
- From $31 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 10 People
Walking Sydney’s Rainbow
Sydney’s world-famous Mardi Gras is the evolution of 200 years of gay and lesbian history in Sydney. From the gay governor whose conduct scandalized the British Empire to the bright lights of the gay strip on Oxford Street, hear the stories and see the sites that define Sydney as one of the friendliest cities for gay and lesbian culture in the world.
- Hear the hidden tales of key gay and lesbian figures who shaped the Sydney landscape.
- Check out Oxford Street, the traditional heart of Sydney’s gay and lesbian scene.
- Learn about the world-famous Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Have a drink at an iconic gay hangout (and maybe share a table with a drag queen).
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
5. Check out all our FAQs
- Local English-speaking guide
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for your guide