Discover Sydney’s world-famous Mardi Gras, the evolution of 200 years of gay and lesbian history in Sydney.
- From $31 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 12 People
#1 Sydney History Tour!
Get real! Skip the superficial and dive deep on this Sydney tour that reveals the bizarre backstories and incredible histories of the city’s icons. Behind the froth and bubble of sexy Sydney lie the stories of the winners who made it… and losers who didn’t.
- Discover a new meaning to ‘off the beaten path’ as you stroll through Sydney via a hidden trail.
- Hear a warts-and-all account of the birth of modern Australia.
- See all of Sydney’s most popular sights from a different perspective.
- Unique photo opportunities along the way that only a local knows.
- Meeting point: The Quay Cafe, Wharf 6, Circular Quay Sydney NSW 2000
- Ending point: Sydney Opera House forecourt
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
5. Check out all our FAQs
- Local English-speaking guide
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water