Discover Sydney’s oldest district as you step back to a magical time when rum was a currency and Sydney’s harbourside area of the Rocks was filthy rich with it.
- From $31 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 12 People
Walking in the footsteps of Super women!
Walking the streets of Sydney, you are surrounded by the history of many super women, and you do not know that it is there! Learn about these incredible pioneering women and discover the important roles they played in making Sydney superb. From a governor’s convict wife, to those who called out for women’s suffrage and equality, the brave who broke glass ceilings and to all those who have inspired women then and now.
- Learn about women from our earliest convict days to today who have made a difference to the lives of many
- Visit the historical sites of where these women made their names and walk in their footsteps.
- Immerse yourself in a history of Sydney not highlighted till now.
- Be enthralled by tales of Sydney’s prominent women and how they changed the face of this city.
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
- Local English-speaking guide
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- Refreshment/comfort stop in Pitt Street mall.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water