Discover those unique views of iconic Sydney that only locals know about. We know how to photograph this town from all angles!
- From $37 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 12 People
Discover Newtown, the Edgiest Neighbourhood
There’s history with mystery in this edgy Sydney suburb. Boasting acclaimed street art, thirst-quenching craft beer, mouthwatering cakes, indigenous artifacts, quality handicrafts, and sensational award-winning gelato, Newtown has it all — if you know where to look!
Visit Sydney’s coolest multicultural inner-city suburb on a private tour with us, where past and present converge, and enjoy a shopping experience like no other, just a heartbeat from Sydney but worlds away. Eclectic Newtown is a weird and wonderful hotbed of arts and activism, an inner-city haven for students, hipsters, and the queer community. And we know Newtown’s innermost secrets, so get those shopping bags ready!
- Discover Sydney through the products that are produced right here in the city and meet the enterprising artisans and entrepreneurs behind them.
- Learn about the history of retailing in Sydney and how it has changed over the decades, in a place that has stubbornly resisted huge mega-malls and multi-national franchise chains.
- Get away from the city centre and explore one of Sydney’s hottest neighbourhoods with a local by your side.
- See internationally acclaimed street art as you stroll the streets for a unique shopping fix.
- Drink locally brewed craft beer and taste an acclaimed gelato that the locals can’t get enough of!
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
- Local English-speaking guide
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide