Discover Sydney’s oldest district as you step back to a magical time when rum was a currency and Sydney’s harbourside area of the Rocks was filthy rich with it.
DESPERATELY SEEKING SYDNEY’S SMALL BARS
Click on the button below on why you should be booking a private experience. Amazing Platinum Concierge Bonus
- From $37 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 10 People
Sydney Bar Walking Tour
Walk a little, eat a little, drink a little! Take an evening journey through Sydney’s emerging small bar scene and discover the spots that are popping up around the city in heritage buildings and laneways.
- Visit tucked-away bars hidden in basements, back alleys, and old loading docks.
- Sample a surprise mix of local delicacies.
- Sip on cocktails at some of the most intriguing spots in town (additional cost).
- Learn about the rich history of Wynyard Park, the starting point for the Rum Rebellion.
Huge PROMOTIONAL Deal
Concierge Bonuses now available at checkout
The Hotel Savings Card (HSC) provides “Cash Credits” which can be used as partial payment on over 1,000,000 hotels and resorts worldwide or on Rental cars and attractions. Plus a complimentary holiday if applicable.
Choose your bonus. Pay*
- $100 extra for the Bronze Concierge Bonus – Get a $200 HSC
- $150 extra for the Silver Concierge Bonus – Get a $300 HSC
- $250 extra for the Gold Concierge Bonus – Get a $500 HSC
- $500 extra for the Platinum Concierge Bonus – Get a $500 HSC plus a complimentary holiday
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
5. Check out all our FAQs
Please note: 6% booking fee is assessed on tickets booked online (you can avoid the booking fee by purchasing tickets via phone).
- Local English-speaking guide
- Fun, informative, cheeky interaction
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Additional food and drink
- Personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide