Discover Sydney’s world-famous Mardi Gras, the evolution of 200 years of gay and lesbian history in Sydney.
- From $31 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 10 People
Kings Cross at its Worst!
Scratch the (dirty) underbelly of Sydney’s notorious red light district on this sun-drenched Sydney tour. Hear about the notorious figures and big-time pimps who made The Cross what it is today: a gritty, urban hub of vices that come in many guises.
- Explore Sydney’s infamous Kings Cross district.
- Visit the site of Sydney’s greatest unsolved mystery.
- Immerse yourself in Sydney’s fascinating crime history.
- Grab a drink (own cost) at a local tavern and discuss the frivolous past of The Cross.
- Be enthralled by tales of Sydney’s bohemian and deviant lifestyles.
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Drink at a centrally located Kings Cross bar (own expense)
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water