Discover Sydney’s world-famous Mardi Gras, the evolution of 200 years of gay and lesbian history in Sydney.
- From $37 pp
- Micro Groups 1-2 People
- Small Group 3-4 People
- Medium Group 5-8 People
- Large Group 9-12 People
- Private charter Up to 12 People
Enjoy a brew and the view of Sydney’s beer past!
Why crawl when you can glide through Sydney’s historic pubs on our new tram network. Visit some of Sydney’s most popular and hidden bars & pubs along the new tram line and even learn some fascinating history along the way. This tour is best done with friends who would enjoy the sights and sounds of the varied “watering holes” we rest on our journey. Don’t forget your Opal card!
- Discover the “unofficial” history of Sydney’s pub culture and why Australian beer is world-famous.
- Who needs a cramped bus when we can all ride Sydney latest transport system
- Enjoy the opportunity to discover “watering holes”, some only known to jealous locals
- Unique photo opportunities along the way to make your mates jealous that they didn’t join you
Why? Because the more people in your party, the cheaper the price per person.
Need more people to join you and save? Follow these simple steps.
1. Register on our 24hours in Sydney Facebook group
2. Post a message when you want to join a tour.
3. Encourage others as they will save money by joining you on a particular date.
4. Even if you have a small group other small groups can join in. Save even more!
5. Check out all our FAQs
- A digital record of our tour that includes a 3D map of where we walked and downloadable photos taken by the guide.
- A digital copy of our 100% Ridgy-didge Aussie slang survival guide (Volume 1)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water